Apartment

Well, we have started to move stuff into our apartment.  It is a slow process, but we are going somewhere.  I bought a dining room table on Saturday without telling Nate.  I woke up and started looking through craigslist and KSL, but couldn't find anything that I liked, so I typed in table into the search menu on craigslist and it came up with a yard sale that had a picture of the exact table that I wanted.  It was 8:30am and the yard sale started at 9am.  I quick got dressed and headed to the bank and got to the place in north Orem just before 9am.  The table was more expensive than I had hoped, but I bought it and took it back to our apartment and placed it into the appropriate place, still without Nate knowing.  During this time, he called me and said that he would be over to my apartment in 15 minutes.  I was carrying two chairs so he said that I sounded "suspicious" on the phone and I responded that maybe I was being suspicious, he still being clueless as to my activity.  When we went over to the apartment later that day, Nate carried in the TV and put it down on the ground.  As he was standing up he noticed the table and froze as if he had seen a ghost.  He stood still for a moment and then realized why I was ROFLOL and was so surprised and happy that I had bought the table!