Valentine's Day

Nathan is the greatest husband ever.  Not only does he pick up the slack around the house where I can't help anymore (cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc.) and wait on me hand and foot (Nate, I need some 7-UP NOW!), he got me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and Oreos for Valentine's Day!  He seriously deserves some type of reward.  What did I do for him...nothing...  He claims that its a woman's holiday and since I agreed to marry him that is enough.  I still feel guilty.  Nate's favorite thing is good food (especially homemade) and I can't cook because it makes me throw up (along with about a hundred other things) so I am stuck until I start feeling better.  I did manage to boil some water and cook tortellini for dinner tonight.  My current plan is to make a feast of food for Pi Day (March 14th) since I don't have school that day.  I really hope I am feeling good enough by then!

Here are the flowers he gave me.

Comments

Post a Comment