For Pi Day, I made two chocolate pies. I decided to put white chocolate chips on top of them in the shape of pi, but I guess I put them on too soon because they melted and cracked the pie a little bit...oops! Oh well! You can't taste that! I also made Pi Jello. I just made regular Jello, but put it in a pie pan and then put pi Jello jigglers on top. My sister gave Nate and I a pi ice cube tray for Christmas last year so I decided to use it for Jello, and it worked! It was a little tricky to get them out without breaking them, but I did it! She also made us pi holders.
The pi symbols are actually red, but when I uploaded it to blogger it looks dark orange or something.
cool pie! Hey take a look at the plate in this picture of a pi pizza cutter!
ReplyDeleteoops, forgot the link!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/kitchen/e616/
Love the Jell-O pie!
ReplyDelete