Supposedly, I am half way done with being pregnant. However, when I was born, I was a tad bit late (2.5 weeks) so hopefully our baby won't be the same way. Here is a slightly exaggerated picture. It really depends on what I am wearing as to whether or not you can see anything, and this dress really makes me look pregnant. I can still fit into my regular pants, barely.
I am still sick occasionally. I can't go longer than a week without throwing up, but I have more and more days where I feel better. In addition, our ultrasound is TOMORROW!!!
It's definitely tomorrow and you still haven't posted how the ultrasound went. EEEEEE! Can't wait to hear if you have a healthy baby boy or a healthy baby girl. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm glad that you're getting better each week. Just don't push yourself too hard and remember to take care of yourself (a little exercise and nice, healthy food) and let Nathan spoil you sometimes, too.
Good luck!