I am on spring break this week, and I had plans to get so much done for school, but it hasn't quite happened. I do have a somewhat good excuse. I got a bad cold on Monday which has slowed me down quite a bit. In the mean time I have been cleaning/re-organizing the apartment. First of all, I got a keyboard stand for my sister's keyboard so now the keyboard can reside in the living room instead of on a pile of tires in Nate's "office".
Secondly, I have wanted a rocking chair for a long time, but have not wanted to spend money on one. After months of searching, I finally found one I liked on KSL classifieds for $60. Not as cheap as our couch, but definitely a good deal! The fabric covers are slightly worn, but I can make new ones. There is only one minor (and hidden) ding in the wood, and the cushions are super comfy! The glider makes absolutely no noise and is completely smooth.
Secondly, I have wanted a rocking chair for a long time, but have not wanted to spend money on one. After months of searching, I finally found one I liked on KSL classifieds for $60. Not as cheap as our couch, but definitely a good deal! The fabric covers are slightly worn, but I can make new ones. There is only one minor (and hidden) ding in the wood, and the cushions are super comfy! The glider makes absolutely no noise and is completely smooth.


It looks great and matches your couch!
ReplyDeleteThat's exciting!! Definitley a vital peice of furnature when you have kids!!
ReplyDelete