As requested, here is my 24 week (5.5 month) picture.
I went to the doctor today for a checkup and everything looks well. The baby is still a boy and he cooperated a little better this time so they could actually see everything they needed to with the ultrasound. He kept yawning every 2 minutes and I thought it was so funny! Then I couldn't stop yawning!
I gained weight (finally). I actually gained 6 pounds in the last 4 weeks (a little too much), but I have only gained 11 pounds the whole pregnancy (not counting losing 10 at the beginning, so really I have only gained 1 pound). I found it rather interesting that I have gained over half the weight of the whole pregnancy in the last 4 weeks! I just hope that doesn't mean that we are going to have a large monster baby, but we are probably doomed anyway since Nate was 9 pounds, 12 ounces, and I was 10 pounds, 7 ounces.
My morning sickness has turned into Saturday sickness, so I still throw up one day a week, but overall I am feeling great!
I went to the doctor today for a checkup and everything looks well. The baby is still a boy and he cooperated a little better this time so they could actually see everything they needed to with the ultrasound. He kept yawning every 2 minutes and I thought it was so funny! Then I couldn't stop yawning!
I gained weight (finally). I actually gained 6 pounds in the last 4 weeks (a little too much), but I have only gained 11 pounds the whole pregnancy (not counting losing 10 at the beginning, so really I have only gained 1 pound). I found it rather interesting that I have gained over half the weight of the whole pregnancy in the last 4 weeks! I just hope that doesn't mean that we are going to have a large monster baby, but we are probably doomed anyway since Nate was 9 pounds, 12 ounces, and I was 10 pounds, 7 ounces.
My morning sickness has turned into Saturday sickness, so I still throw up one day a week, but overall I am feeling great!
Comments
Post a Comment