...has been CRAZY! School ended on June 3rd, but it seems like forever ago since so much has happened! This week has been mostly preparing for our move into our townhouse (which was supposed to be tomorrow, but has now been delayed until HOPEFULLY next Friday). I have been busy getting our apartment ready to sell since our contract goes through the end of August and we won't be living there that long! Within 24 hours of posting it, I have had about 20 people contact me saying they want it. I just had out the applications and let them battle it out as to who can get there first. This is good for us, but at the same time I can't really do much because I have to keep the apartment in perfect condition to show. We can't wait to get into our townhouse, but we keep running into stuff that delays us. For instance, the underwriters wanted an HOA budget, and the HOA didn't have a budget so Nate had to come up with an HOA budget based off of their monthly expenditures. I am still a little dazzled that the underwriters were so concerned about an HOA budget that they let one of the applicants for the loan come up with it!
Pregnancy-wise, everything is going well. The third trimester is amazing because no sickness! YAY!! FINALLY!!! I still never get hungry (which the doctor said was ok), but this keeps me underweight unfortunately. The farther along I get, the farther behind I get in weight gain. I went to the doctor yesterday and my weight gain was 0 pounds for the last 4 weeks. He said though that I am not mal-nourished so everything will be ok as long as I keep eating (which I plan on doing since I can now). I will take another picture soon, I just haven't ever done my hair recently so I don't want to take a picture when I don't look the greatest!
Pregnancy-wise, everything is going well. The third trimester is amazing because no sickness! YAY!! FINALLY!!! I still never get hungry (which the doctor said was ok), but this keeps me underweight unfortunately. The farther along I get, the farther behind I get in weight gain. I went to the doctor yesterday and my weight gain was 0 pounds for the last 4 weeks. He said though that I am not mal-nourished so everything will be ok as long as I keep eating (which I plan on doing since I can now). I will take another picture soon, I just haven't ever done my hair recently so I don't want to take a picture when I don't look the greatest!
I hadn't had time to look at my blog list lately so I missed this post until I heard dad talk about it!
ReplyDeleteHooray! No sickness! Just keep snacking on good things and keep up your nutrition so your doctor doesn't worry. And good luck with the new home! (What city is it in?)
ReplyDelete