We're homeowners!

We are officially moved in and mostly unpacked.  It is wonderful to have such a large bright place to live (and one with central air)!  I have been so tired lately that I haven't really wanted to do anything, but there is still so much to do.  The renters that were here before us used screws to hang up pictures so I have some light wall repair to do and there are a few places where the paint was nicked.  The kitchen floor needs some cleaning and waxing.  Then there are pictures to hang up, a basement to organize, curtains to make, an office to organize (and we need to get furniture to go in that office), bathroom cleaning, etc.  Oh, and did I mention the ONLY baby thing we have is a rocking chair?  Yeah, I have lots to do...

Someday I will put up pictures.  Preferably after all the stuff is where it should be.  We need to get a few pieces of furniture (coffee table, nightstands, a desk/table for Nate's office) so I am going to wait until then.

On the plus side...

We have a brand new fridge and washer and dryer!  The fridge is one of those with an ice/water dispenser (have I ever mentioned that I crave ice?).  What a wonderful invention.  Our washer and dryer is one of those high efficiency ones that is estimated to only cost $7 per year to operate!  I guess all that money we spent up front is going to be worth it in the long run.  Don't let me forget that a garage/carport is amazing, especially where both of our cars will fit in it!  It makes unloading the car so much easier!  There's lots more to say, but that's for another day!

Comments