Here is a picture of me at 33 weeks and 1 day (Sunday). The picture features me in a dress that I bought a while ago, but I recently added a blue trim around the bottom because it tended to fly up a little higher than I liked (especially where my belly has gotten bigger). It was a rather inexact and frustrating process, but it actually doesn't look too bad considering that the length varies up to an inch depending on what part you are at! I also made a little insert for the top, but I didn't sew that in, I just use safety pins to make it easier.
At my doctor's appointment last week I actually gained weight, and the perfect amount! I still need to gain at least a pound a week until the end to get me up to the minimum amount that they want me to gain, but even if I don't gain anymore they say that everything should be fine. They said the baby is currently head down. Everything else was just fine, although I am slightly anemic, but nothing to be concerned about.
Other than that I am tired all the time, my back and stomach kill me if I do anything (as mentioned earlier-although I have found some stretches that help), and the baby moves and kicks so much that sometimes I think that he is going to punch a hole through my stomach and crawl out. He moves so much that it is embarrassing if I am sitting next to somebody because my stomach does waves. I think that he will want to come out earlier rather than later because he will run out of room to do his gymnastics all day long. We'll see I guess.
At my doctor's appointment last week I actually gained weight, and the perfect amount! I still need to gain at least a pound a week until the end to get me up to the minimum amount that they want me to gain, but even if I don't gain anymore they say that everything should be fine. They said the baby is currently head down. Everything else was just fine, although I am slightly anemic, but nothing to be concerned about.
Other than that I am tired all the time, my back and stomach kill me if I do anything (as mentioned earlier-although I have found some stretches that help), and the baby moves and kicks so much that sometimes I think that he is going to punch a hole through my stomach and crawl out. He moves so much that it is embarrassing if I am sitting next to somebody because my stomach does waves. I think that he will want to come out earlier rather than later because he will run out of room to do his gymnastics all day long. We'll see I guess.
Ignore my facial expression. I don't know what I was doing.
Dress looks good. I'm glad the baby is head down!
ReplyDelete