The moment you have been waiting for...pictures of our new place! Enjoy!
Our living room. It is the first room you walk in to when you come through the front door. The stairs are right in front of the front door. We got some slipcovers to make our $20 couches look a little nicer!
Our laundry room/half bathroom. I LOVE our washer and dryer. The estimated cost to operate them is $7/year!
I LOVE our kitchen. I just need a yellow/gold rug or two and it will be perfect.
Our basement. It is storage/my craft room. There is also a keyboard down there so it is the "other" room.
Our bedroom is so big!
The baby room. We are lacking a lot of being ready. We got the crib yesterday, but don't have a mattress, and we still need just about EVERYTHING else.
Nate's office/CPA study room (our third bedroom).











That looks really great! I am looking forward to seeing it sometime this Fall.
ReplyDeleteWow, looks great! I see you got the curtains made, are they working out? Love your kitchen!
ReplyDelete