So, I am a little behind on posts, but I am getting caught up! My cousin Mike was on the West Point Team Handball team (sounds a little repetitive). I say was because he just graduated so he is not longer at West Point. He had a competition at the Salt Palace in Salt Lake City so Nate and I went on a very rainy day in May. Neither of us had experienced that much rain before (especially when trying to drive on the freeway in SLC). Anyway, here are some pictures. Between the dim lighting and fast moving players, it was hard to get a good picture.
Mike is number 7
I love this picture! The Restrooms above his head adds so much class to this picture!
This one is for my Mom. The team handball competition was at the complete opposite side of the Salt Palace than where we entered and on the way I saw this. The biggest quilt show that I have ever imagined. This picture doesn't even do it justice.
Mike is number 7
I love this picture! The Restrooms above his head adds so much class to this picture!
This one is for my Mom. The team handball competition was at the complete opposite side of the Salt Palace than where we entered and on the way I saw this. The biggest quilt show that I have ever imagined. This picture doesn't even do it justice.
It turns out there was Quilt Market there where designers and companies go and try to sell retailers and the public their stuff. It would have been awesome to see all those quilts!
ReplyDelete