Weird, the feed for this showed up 4 days late. Sorry.
I just have to share this. I went to the doctor this morning (Monday) and here are the stats:
-I'm 37 weeks and 2 days
-My blood pressure is going up (I'm now normal as opposed to so low that I am almost dead)
-Baby is measuring normal sized (thank goodness since Nate and I were both HUGE)
-3 cm dilated (with no noticeable contractions to get me there-AAAHHHH!!)
-80% effaced
-Baby's head is very far down
Needless to say, this baby is going to be here sooner rather than later! The doctor said the baby might come this week, but more likely next week. I have another appointment on Monday and they will probably strip my membranes there. If I am still pregnant in 2 weeks they will probably induce me since my body is doing its part, minus contractions.
I am glad that things are going so well and I haven't had the pain on contractions, but at the same time I am a little freaked out because I haven't noticed any contractions at all, but obviously something has to be going on since I am already dilated that far!
One last thing. A lady ran into my car about a month ago and it is still getting fixed so hopefully it gets done soon so we don't have to bring our baby boy home in the rental car!
I just have to share this. I went to the doctor this morning (Monday) and here are the stats:
-I'm 37 weeks and 2 days
-My blood pressure is going up (I'm now normal as opposed to so low that I am almost dead)
-Baby is measuring normal sized (thank goodness since Nate and I were both HUGE)
-3 cm dilated (with no noticeable contractions to get me there-AAAHHHH!!)
-80% effaced
-Baby's head is very far down
Needless to say, this baby is going to be here sooner rather than later! The doctor said the baby might come this week, but more likely next week. I have another appointment on Monday and they will probably strip my membranes there. If I am still pregnant in 2 weeks they will probably induce me since my body is doing its part, minus contractions.
I am glad that things are going so well and I haven't had the pain on contractions, but at the same time I am a little freaked out because I haven't noticed any contractions at all, but obviously something has to be going on since I am already dilated that far!
One last thing. A lady ran into my car about a month ago and it is still getting fixed so hopefully it gets done soon so we don't have to bring our baby boy home in the rental car!
Comments
Post a Comment