Photo Session

I had Nate be my photographer and take some pictures of me at 36 weeks.  Its hard to believe that he hadn't taken very many pictures in his life until he met me because they turned out pretty good!  I wish the sun hadn't been so bright so I wasn't squinting so much!

Nate the Great!

Side view

 This shirt is actually one of my regular shirts, I just didn't want to buy more clothes so I keep wearing it!  I also only have 1 pair of bottoms that I like to wear...

I am huge!  Actually, the doctor says I am a little small (not anything to be concerned about though), but I look at pictures and about die.  I don't feel this big when I look down or in the mirror.

 What I see when I look down.

I just wanted to point out that it is August, and there is still snow on the west side of Mount Timp.  I wonder how much is on the north/east side!  I am not going to find out.

Comments

  1. It is so surreal to me (still!) that you are going to be a mom. These photos make it a bit more real, but I don't think it will really click in my head until the baby is born!

    Anyway, lovely photos! We are praying for a smooth labor and delivery for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I about died laughing at the looking down pic! Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Amy! You're looking awesome! Hope that baby comes out soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment