Growing up

I think that Jared wants to skip the whole baby thing and grow up.  We moved him to his crib and now he sleeps so much better at night!  He only wakes up to eat and goes right back to sleep, however, he now doesn't take naps during the day unless we con him into sleeping, and once he falls asleep, he doesn't stay asleep for very long, and gets mad that we let him sleep.  However, if we don't force him to sleep during the day, he gets very cranky, so either way we have a cranky baby.  Overall though, he is much happier than he was the first several weeks.  He almost never has colicky crying fits anymore in which he cries for no reason and nothing we do can calm him down (well, except if I am gone and he has to eat from a bottle.  He HATES bottles).

Sitting on the couch with Daddy.  Here is an example of how he gets really grumpy when he is sleepy.  Look at that sad face!

He is really good at holding his head up.  He can hold it like this for probably a minute or so.  I don't really know though because he hates being on his tummy and normally rolls over instead of looking around.

He can now grab stuff, he just doesn't yet realize that he can see something and grab it.  I can't wait until the day that he can put his pacifier back in his mouth on his own!  He tries now, but isn't very good.

Comments