Sometimes Jared can't go to sleep on his own during the day for a nap (luckily he falls asleep on his own at night most of the time). He has to be walked around in order to fall asleep. Nate does this...
Jared really likes to look around and pretend that he is tall and walking around himself.
One day he really needed to sleep, but I had stuff to do so I did this...
I used Nate's old bed sheet from when we were single. It worked, but it put all his weight on one of my shoulders. I did some research, bought some fabric, and made this...
It is a homemade "Moby Wrap." It is great! It very evenly distributes the weight and it cost less than $10 and didn't require any sewing! I got the the "pattern" from here. I used a jersey knit that I found at Hobby Lobby.
Jared really likes to look around and pretend that he is tall and walking around himself.
One day he really needed to sleep, but I had stuff to do so I did this...
I used Nate's old bed sheet from when we were single. It worked, but it put all his weight on one of my shoulders. I did some research, bought some fabric, and made this...
It is a homemade "Moby Wrap." It is great! It very evenly distributes the weight and it cost less than $10 and didn't require any sewing! I got the the "pattern" from here. I used a jersey knit that I found at Hobby Lobby.
That is quite the contraption!
ReplyDelete