Jared is 2 months old!

Yesterday Jared went to his 2 month doctor's appointment.  Here are his stats:

13 pounds exactly (78th percentile)
24.5 inches long (93rd percentile)

He is big!  The weight wasn't a surprise because I weigh him weekly at the lactation clinic.  I could also tell that he was long because he outgrew most of his 0-3 month clothes by 6 weeks, but only in length.  They are still too big around.  Thank you to Carter's for making long, skinny clothes!

He handled his shots so well!  He hates being naked so that was the worst part for him.  He cried during the process, but after I got his clothes back on and got him back in his car seat he was happy as a clam.  He even gave me a big smile right after I got him all buckled in.  I'm so proud of my little man!  That evening he was a little sore and wanted us to feel sorry for him, but this morning he is back to normal.

Here are some other facts about him:

-He hasn't had any hints of colic since he was 6 weeks old!  He was never that bad, but he did have his colicky days.
-He sleeps so well at night!  He will sleep for 11-12 hours and wakes up twice to eat, but goes right back to sleep.
-He hates naps and will only take a nap in our bed or his swing.  No crib at nap time.
-He is getting better hand-mouth coordination since he tries to hold his pacifier in his mouth!

-He laughs!!  It is so fun!
-He loves to lay on the floor and move his arms and legs while cooing right after he eats in the morning.
-He is still leaps and bounds above average strength-wise.  He can scoot himself forward when he is on his stomach if he works really hard.  Most of the time he just rolls over though.  He is starting to tolerate being on his stomach more.

He is getting so much more expressive and attached to us every day, and we grow more attached to him everyday!

Here is his growth since birth.


And here are some pictures for your enjoyment.

HAPPY!!!

Such big blue eyes!

I love this picture!  So funny!

He moves too fast for the camera!

Comments