Poop

Jared loves to poop on his daddy for some reason.  I don't remember the last time I was pooped on, but Nate has been pooped on three times in the last week!  The first 2 were due to an overflowing diaper.  Here is one of those instances.



The third one (which happened this morning) was because he decided to squirt out poop during a diaper change.  He hadn't pooped in over 12 hours so I knew when he did go it would be a big one, and man, was it a big one!  He started pooping, so I handed him to Nate to change, but apparently he wasn't done, because about 5 minutes later Nate asked if I could come help him clean up.  This is what I found when I went upstairs.



Needless to say, Nate got poop all over his shorts and legs!  I cleaned Jared up and put a clean diaper on him and moved him to his crib so we could clean up.  While we were cleaning up the floor, Jared was just as happy as could be!  It was like he was laughing at us!  He was smiling and cooing the entire time we were cleaning up.  What a funny baby!

Comments

  1. Yup I expected a poop story from you. hahah
    He is so cute! P.S I could not post so I had to say anonymous.
    Hint of who I am...DOG TCHAU! hahah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment