Jared is 1/4 of a year old!

Babies grow so fast! Jared is no exception. He only has 3 0-3 month onesies that fit him. Thank you Carter's for making long and skinny clothing! He has been in 3-6 month clothes since he was 6 weeks old.

Here is how he is changed and grown in the last month:
  • He weighed exactly 14 pounds last Wednesday.
  • He can push up on his hands when he is on his stomach
  • He tries to crawl and gets really mad because he isn't strong enough
  • He can sit on his own for a few seconds and he can sit and stand up by himself for several minutes if I am holding his hands to balance him.
  • He isn't sleeping through the night, but he is sleeping about 12 hours at night and only waking up once (and he puts himself back to sleep after he eats)! He goes to bed at 6 or 7 and wakes up between 7 and 8.
  • Napping during the day in his crib is going very well!
  • He is happy and full of energy and loves people!
  • He is starting to get interest in toys! He plays with plastic rings in his high chair while we eat dinner (if he hasn't gone to bed yet).
  • He had his first sickness (or something) yesterday. He had diarrhea all day, but no fever or other symptoms of being sick. I am not sure what it was. It might have been because I ate WAY too many pumpkin cookies the day before. Oops....
I'll post pictures later when I find my camera...

Comments