Jared started playing with toys the beginning of November. Here are some photos:
This is the first time that I found out the Jared was interested in toys. I had to make dinner and he was wanting to be entertained so I took a chair and put the chains where he could look at them and grab at them. He was so happy and for over an hour! It was amazing! He loved to grab them and shake them!
Nate's brother gave us their old high chair, and Jared loves it! He loves being able to sit up and look around. I put the rings on it at dinner time and he sits there and plays while we eat.
My mom took this picture at Thanksgiving. Such a cutie!!
This is the first time that I found out the Jared was interested in toys. I had to make dinner and he was wanting to be entertained so I took a chair and put the chains where he could look at them and grab at them. He was so happy and for over an hour! It was amazing! He loved to grab them and shake them!
Nate's brother gave us their old high chair, and Jared loves it! He loves being able to sit up and look around. I put the rings on it at dinner time and he sits there and plays while we eat.
My mom took this picture at Thanksgiving. Such a cutie!!
Comments
Post a Comment