Jared actually turned 4 months over a week ago, but I am just now posting about it because we went to his 4 month check-up yesterday. Jared handled his shots better than last time. Here is Jared's stats:
- 15 lbs, 12 oz. (I am pretty sure their scale reads high), 61st percentile
- 27 inches long, 95th percentile -- HOLY COW! We are going to have to get him a new car seat soon. He has grown 6.5 inches in the last 4 months!
- His head is now 56 percentile ish. He used to have a little head.
- He LOVES his toes! I think it is so cute! Every time we change his diaper he grabs his toes and smiles.
- He is beginning to enjoy being on his tummy more and has even started trying to roll from his back to his tummy. He hasn't figured out what to so with his arms (they keep getting in the way), but he is really close!
- He laughs when we tickle him (sometimes). It is so fun!
- He smiles and coos all the time. He makes the funniest noises and squeals.
- He has frequent green poop for almost the entire time he was 3 months old, but we finally discovered that he has a mild case of thrush so now he is all back to normal. Yay!
- He loves his toys and loves to chew. His hand-eye coordination has improved drastically and he loves to reach and grab things (including my hair and glasses). EVERYTHING has to go in his mouth.
- He is still working on sitting on his own. If he concentrates really hard he can sit without using his hands to support him, but that doesn't happen very often.
- He LOVES bath time! He kicks water all over! I have a really funny video of it, but I have to figure out a way to edit it to make it appropriate.
Toys are so fun!
Yummy!
The file is getting too big so I may not be able to do this for much longer. All the pictures are from different angles so you can tell how much he has grown based on the lines in the plaid on his car seat.

Comments
Post a Comment