7 months old!

Did you see the poll on the left hand side?  Let me just clarify that it is when he will take his first steps, not when he will be a confident walker.

Jared turned 7 months old this week!  I can't believe how much he has grown in the last month!

- He is almost 18.5 pounds.
- He has mastered getting himself to sitting from various position, crawling, and pulling himself to standing.
- He is working on cruising (walking along the edge of furniture, etc.)
- He is definitely in a hurry to walk.
- He loves eating solid foods and is really getting chunky (well, chunkier...he is not a fat baby by any means).
- He has such a fun personality!
- He is still toothless.
- He has chosen the butt in air pose as his preferred sleeping position.
- Sleep is still his weakness (I have a feeling it will be until the end of time)

I don't have a picture of him in his car seat because he hates it now, so we use a convertible car seat.  Plus, he was technically too long for it (29 inch height limit), but here are some pictures that show what he has been up to.

Recently, we have been getting lots of complements/comments on the size of his eyes.  Apparently he has really big, bright eyes!

I don't style his hair at all (I used to brush it after a bath, but he is too wiggly now so I don't), but it naturally stands up.  I think that it is really cute!

He likes his crib because it is easy to stand up in.  He is wearing size 12 month pjs.  Don't worry, he can't fall out of the crib.  The camera angle makes it look like the mattress is too high.

However, he has learned how to jump on the bed...already!

 He likes it a little too much!

Comments

Post a Comment