Mommy's Little Helper

Jared is a very curious little boy.  He LOVES to open drawers, cabinets, doors, etc.  NOTHING is safe from him, and he wants to be involved in EVERYTHING that we do.  He hates being in the front room when I am in the kitchen.  He will be happy in a backpack carrier or his highchair for a while, but he wants to explore so bad that I almost always let him crawl around on the floor while I am cooking.  The other day he decided that he wanted to help me out.




Too bad he wasn't actually helping, but he sure is cute!

Comments

  1. Ha ha ha! Nelson does the same thing with our pans and lids under the stove. It is SO NOISY, and I always worry the neighbors who live under us are angrily shaking their fists up in our direction. Nelson loves it so much, so I hardly ever have the heart to make him stop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment