This time we went to my parents' house, we decided to drive. 12 hours in the car each way with a 9-10 month old kid (he turned 10 months while we were there) is NOT fun! Luckily I have fabulous aunts in Meridian (near Boise) who let us stay the night when we drive.
Jared and his selection of books for the trip. They kept him entertained for about 30 minutes. Better than nothing, right?! His puppy piano actually entertained him the most.
TORNADO! Just kidding. This was the most exciting thing between Tremonton and Boise.
I can't believe that I was actually able to catch a picture of this as we were driving by at 80 mph! I wasn't even using my DSLR that has no shutter delay!
Freeman Creek, Jared's first out-of-bathtub water experience. There was just a little bit of pollen floating in the lake.
He wasn't too sure about going out in water that was over his knees.
Playing in the sand...
...and eating the sand.
My brother drinking from the water fountain that my dad made from a spring.
We decided to go hiking at Elk Creek Falls near Elk River. This is the lower falls.
The middle falls.
Us at the middle falls.
The upper falls
Jared was so happy to be out of the carrier!
My Dad carried him like this for a little while.
Nate having a good time shooting.
Grandpa, Grandma, and Jared.
Comments
Post a Comment