Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point

I grew up on a farm, but our farm didn't have very many animals.  I LOVE animals!!  We went to Farm Country so Jared could see the farm animals, or maybe I just used him as an excuse so I could pet animals.  We had a lot of fun either way (even Nate, the animal dis-liker, enjoyed petting the goats).

 Nate and Jared with the goats.  They were so cute!

"Hello, do you have any food for me?"
 
Sorry goats, no food.

 
Jared thought they were funny, but was hesitant to pet them.

 This one needed a haircut.

 
Ahh!  This picture is so crooked!  Oh well, my favorite type of goat, a Nubian!

This is a Guanaco.  Apparently they are a relative of the camel from South America.  Their tail is pretty funny in my opinion!

I love horse noses!

They horses were so big they Jared was a little scared.

"Hello, I am a Leghorn chicken.  Do you have food for me?"

 This chicken needed a hair cut (I'm kidding).

 Apparently this horse bites.

Jared was fascinated on the wagon ride.  He wouldn't take his eyes off of the horses!


Comments