I can't believe Jared is growing so fast! He is so much more interactive than he was just a few months ago. He really is turning into a little boy. He can say Mama, Dada, bath (more like bah), yes, and other words...when he wants to (which means that he doesn't say anything most of the time). He walks like a pro, loves to clap his hands, dinner is his absolute favorite thing, and loves to be outside.
We had a party for him on his birthday, and here are some pictures from it.
We had a party for him on his birthday, and here are some pictures from it.
The birthday cake I made for him to have all for himself
The cupcakes for everyone else
I couldn't keep the hat on him. He kept ripping it off so this is the best picture I have with him.
He was a little unsure about what all this colored stuff in front of him was.
WOOOWWW! SUGAR!









Wish we could have been there, but it looks like he had fun with the cake! I hope you took video too! Love the way you decorated his cake!
ReplyDeleteI didn't get video because it was actually really dark so the video wouldn't have turned out. I was planning on video though.
DeleteHappy birthday, Jared!
ReplyDeleteThat cake is amazing, great job :D
Thank you!
DeleteWhat a cute, colorful cake. Looks like he enjoyed it! :)
ReplyDelete