So, Mr. ANTI-SLEEP almost fell asleep today in his high chair after dinner! WHAT? His sleep patterns have dramatically improved (he sleeps all night and takes one 2-3 hour nap), but he still fights sleep. He just doesn't want to miss anything guess.
So cute! I am so glad he is sleeping finally. Joshua still is not. He woke up 6 times last night! Of course, that is worse than normal. We will get there though. I just need to stick to my guns. It is so tempting to go in there and just feed him when he cries, even though if I wait three minutes he will be asleep again usually.
ReplyDeleteIt is so strange, but he started sleeping through the night when we went to my parent's house. I guess it is because he realized that we slept at night as well so he wasn't missing anything. Whatever it is, I am grateful!
Delete