It has been almost a month since I have posted! Sorry, I don't know where the time went. Jared (and I) have been taking swimming lessons this month and he graduated on Friday. He did pretty well, he just doesn't enjoy getting dunked (does anyone really). He also isn't too fond of floating, but he thinks that it is really funny to see people blow bubbles, but hasn't figured out how to blow bubbles himself.
Other than that September hasn't been too eventful. Nate and I celebrated our anniversary by going to The Roof in Salt Lake for dinner, and I forgot to take my camera. Here are some of the other things that have been happening this month.
This is Jared being really cute riding one of his birthday presents.
Jared got his first haircut September 1st. We took him to a walk-in place and he did really well. I wanted to cut his hair but Nate wouldn't let me because he thought that Jared was going to freak out. He didn't. Next time, I am cutting his hair.
The before:
This is how we got Jared to sit in the chair. Oh, and we fed him a lot too. They put the cape around him and he looked so cute, but I didn't take a picture because I didn't want to weird out the stylist by taking tons of pictures. I really wish I would have though.
The After:
I had to feed him and give him a spatula (one of his favorite things) in order for him to sit still.
We went to Farm Country again because I love that place, and Jared reacted a lot more to the animals. He laughed an laughed at the goats!
Nate and I laughed and laughed at this thing! It really needs a hair cut!
Jared got some new clothes, and I thought he looked really cute and grown up! Excuse the bump on his head, he has just fallen over before the picture was taken.
Last but not least, a video of Jared dancing. He loves dancing! This is so funny! Sorry he is only in a diaper. It was after his bath but before we put on his pajamas.

Oh My Gosh! That video is hilarious! The other pictures are cute too, but that was funny!
ReplyDelete