We hiked Stewart Falls (again) because I wanted to enjoy the "fall weather" and see the trees now that the leaves are starting the change colors. It was fun, but it was hot! I am so done with 90 degree weather and ready for some 60 or 70 degree weather. Oh well, it was pretty!
Jared actually made it almost all the way to the falls before he started complaining about being on Nate's back. He likes being on the front more, but is getting too big for that.
This is NOT a great picture, but it is the only one with all of us.
This is shortly before he fell in.
I only had our point-and-shoot camera with us, but this would have been cool with my DSLR.
I don't know who those people are.
Those are gorgeous pictures! Where is Stewart Falls compared to Bridal Veil Falls?
ReplyDelete