Here are various pictures from the month of October. We love fall!
First off, I cut Jared's hair for the first time. It was his second hair cut, but the first time I cut it.
We also walked the Provo River Trail from Vivian Park to Bridal Veils (and back)...again. Here are some pictures.
It also snowed October 25th. It was Jared's first time walking in snow. He didn't know what to think. I couldn't convince him to touch it!
First off, I cut Jared's hair for the first time. It was his second hair cut, but the first time I cut it.
He looks really funny with our UGLY hair cutting cape!
We also walked the Provo River Trail from Vivian Park to Bridal Veils (and back)...again. Here are some pictures.
He really likes to take his shoes off. Not good when you are walking.
It also snowed October 25th. It was Jared's first time walking in snow. He didn't know what to think. I couldn't convince him to touch it!
Halloween is today, and Jared is going to be a puppy, and my parents came for a visit last week, so be looking for posts about those things!
Comments
Post a Comment