Christmas 2012

For Christmas we stayed in Orem.  It was my first Christmas ever not spending it with my parents, but it was nice to have Christmas as just us.

The first Christmas present I got was my cute little Holland Lop bunny that I named Comet.  I got him a few days before Christmas when he was 7 weeks old.  I will have a more detailed post about Comet later.

We had to keep our couches like this to keep Jared from pulling the tree on top of himself.





Jared was way into this opening presents thing.

I made Nate some BYU pajama bottoms.  I had to hem them because they are a little long as you can see from this picture.  He was so excited to get his picture taken can't you tell?!

Here is a video of Jared opening a present.  He is so fast that I didn't have time to start the video so he already has it partially unwrapped.


A few days after Christmas Nate's work had their Christmas party in Salt Lake City.  The reason that it was after Christmas is because we got to go to the Donny and Marie Christmas concert.  It was so good!  Before we went to the concert we walked around temple square to see the lights.






Comments