My little baby boy isn't such a baby anymore! He is a real toddler!
Here is what he has been up to:
*He still hates sleep (and probably will until the end of time) but sleeps though the night and sometimes takes naps. Other days (like today) he will lay in his crib for an hour or two before falling asleep.
*He has started using sign language to communicate. I didn't even have to try very hard. I just showed him what a couple of them meant, then he modified them, and now he can tell us what he wants and screams less. It is so nice!
*He is not very verbal. He says a few words, but again, he modifies them. For instance, bath is "baaa". He is sure cute though!
*He loves to help with EVERYTHING! Every chance he gets he runs into the laundry room and starts the washer and dryer. He figured out how to open the door to the laundry room a few days ago, so now I have to have door knob cover things on them to keep him from doing the laundry. He also helped make cookies.
And of course he helped to eat the cookies as well. They were supposed to be graham crackers, but I don't know how much of each ingredient actually made it into the bowl so they were actually gross, but he ate them. He is sick in this picture. He had a really bad cold.
A week or so later, he decided to make cookies without my help, and then clean with bleach without my help. I have photos of these events on the iPad. If I can figure out how to get them on here I will post them.
He also loves to cook with Play Dough
*He had two unexpected visits to the doctor. One was the end of January for a dislocated elbow. We were able to get that fixed after a 3 hour wait at the "Insta" Care. The other was on Valentine's Day when he woke up at 11pm barely able to breathe. He had to go to the ER that time. He had croup. The ER wait time was only 10 minutes, but the bill was almost twice as much.
*He loves to dance.
I love at the end of this video he shakes his head like, "Why must you record me?"
He is a great kid. We like him!
Here is what he has been up to:
*He still hates sleep (and probably will until the end of time) but sleeps though the night and sometimes takes naps. Other days (like today) he will lay in his crib for an hour or two before falling asleep.
*He has started using sign language to communicate. I didn't even have to try very hard. I just showed him what a couple of them meant, then he modified them, and now he can tell us what he wants and screams less. It is so nice!
*He is not very verbal. He says a few words, but again, he modifies them. For instance, bath is "baaa". He is sure cute though!
*He loves to help with EVERYTHING! Every chance he gets he runs into the laundry room and starts the washer and dryer. He figured out how to open the door to the laundry room a few days ago, so now I have to have door knob cover things on them to keep him from doing the laundry. He also helped make cookies.
And of course he helped to eat the cookies as well. They were supposed to be graham crackers, but I don't know how much of each ingredient actually made it into the bowl so they were actually gross, but he ate them. He is sick in this picture. He had a really bad cold.
A week or so later, he decided to make cookies without my help, and then clean with bleach without my help. I have photos of these events on the iPad. If I can figure out how to get them on here I will post them.
He also loves to cook with Play Dough
*He had two unexpected visits to the doctor. One was the end of January for a dislocated elbow. We were able to get that fixed after a 3 hour wait at the "Insta" Care. The other was on Valentine's Day when he woke up at 11pm barely able to breathe. He had to go to the ER that time. He had croup. The ER wait time was only 10 minutes, but the bill was almost twice as much.
*He loves to dance.
I love at the end of this video he shakes his head like, "Why must you record me?"
He is a great kid. We like him!

I'm stealing a picture! I love the updated post!
ReplyDelete