Comet, our bunny

My bunny that I got for Christmas is almost 6 months old!  He is full grown and a very mellow bunny.  He has never attempted to bite or scratch us.  He hasn't had any of the typical bad rabbit behaviors.  My first bunny (also a Holland Lop) thought he was a dog and wasn't afraid of anything.  This bunny is shy and does get scared easily, so it has been a different experience this time around.  He loves to go outside and play, but our fence isn't rabbit-proof so he has to stay in the pen.  He got out one time because I accidentally put the pen on an uneven place and he went underneath.  Luckily he stayed in the yard and I was able to catch him.



He is litter box trained and he likes to keep his food in his litter box so it keeps his cage really clean!


Comments

  1. I love the last picture of Comet! The light shining on him is cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment