Here are more pictures of our house. These two rooms are going to get a coat of paint. They are our bedroom and office.
The only other rooms that I haven't shown you yet is our 5th bedroom (in the basement, currently the sewing/guest bed room--the ceiling, carpet, walls, door, and trim are all purple so it will get a paint job too), our basement "other" area (where the rabbit lives) and our closets/pantries.
| Ummm....yeah.....wood paneling of death room. It actually isn't that bad once you get used to it. It gives the house some character. I hardly notice it anymore when I am in the room. Probably since I am using the computer whenever I am in the room so I am not looking around. I am going to paint the wood white and the drywall Covington Blue. I already have the paint, but it is a flat sheen (free at ACE) so I will probably mix in some white or green paint that I already have to make it more of an eggshell. |
The only other rooms that I haven't shown you yet is our 5th bedroom (in the basement, currently the sewing/guest bed room--the ceiling, carpet, walls, door, and trim are all purple so it will get a paint job too), our basement "other" area (where the rabbit lives) and our closets/pantries.
Comments
Post a Comment