We love animals!

Nate has been going on audits and been getting home late so Jared and I were bored and decided to take a trip to Thanksgiving Point Farm Country by ourselves.  It was so much fun!  Last time we went, Jared unfortunately was scared of the animals, but not this time!  He LOVED them!

I even paid for a pony ride for Jared this time!  He thought it was the greatest!

He fed the goats!

Instead of a wagon ride, they had a carriage ride because there weren't very many people there.  It was fun!


He kept saying "UP!" so I would pick him up to try and pet the cow.



I just love goats.  I want one really bad when if we ever have enough acreage.

Comments

  1. Cute, so glad Jared liked the animals this time! A goat, seriously? You want a goat?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment