While my Mom and Grandma were here, we went for a couple drives to see new scenery. On Friday we drove to Bridal Veil and then drove the Alpine Loop.
 |
| I guess I closed my eyes. When I look at this picture all I can think of is how I wish the weather was cool enough to wear a jacket. I am so done with hot weather. |
 |
| My grandma (who has spent most of her life in the woods) was surprised to see so many trees of the same species growing together. Aspen trees are unique! |
On Saturday we drove to Mirror Lake in the Uintas. Nate didn't have to work so he came with us. It was quite scenic.
 |
| I still prefer Idaho wilderness, but compared to most of Utah this is not too bad. |
 |
| Did I mention it is called Mirror Lake? |
 |
| We walked the perimeter of the lake (probably about 3 miles) and Jared walked almost the whole way! |
 |
| This is Provo River Falls. We stopped coming back from the lake. |
 |
| Bald Mountain overlook coming back from the lake. |
Comments
Post a Comment