My mom and Grandma came down for Jared's birthday on August 22 and stayed a few days after.
 |
| Since I dropped my little camera in a sand dune and the lens wouldn't open, my mom brought my my brother's camera that he bought a couple months before he died. I was getting used to it so sorry some of the pictures are blurry. |
 |
| No, Jared isn't that spoiled! These are birthday presents for my mom (July), Jared (August) and me (September). |
 |
| Auntie Lisa's present! |
 |
| YAY! A truck and a dozer! |
 |
| His cake. I used a chocolate lentil cake recipe and it puffed up a lot more than I was expecting. I was planning on tracing a tractor on it, but I just put a tractor on it instead! |
 |
He blew out the candles himself!
|
 |
| Cake and ice cream! |
Comments
Post a Comment