Back in the end of July/beginning of August, Nate was supposed to go on a business trip to...Ogden. He was auditing charter schools and had a few in Ogden, so they were going to spend a couple nights up there so they didn't have to spend 3 hours in the car each day. Not a very adventurous trip. So, I decided to head up to Rexburg and visit Carolina. Nate's trip got cut down to one day, but I still decided to go. It was a lot of fun! Here are some pictures.
 |
| Jared loved the carousel. |
 |
| At first he was unsure of the water slide. |
 |
| However, he decided it was fun after all! |
 |
| I helped Jared go down too! |
 |
| Just playing on the grass by the temple. |
 |
| Sand dunes! |
 |
| Jared was not a fan. |
 |
| Well, that is until he saw the giant hole that Mommy dug. Then he decided it was fun. My camera got dropped in the sand dune and wouldn't open so I didn't get a picture of my giant sand cave. |
Comments
Post a Comment