Halloween was pretty low-key this year. I have been very sick the entire month of October so we didn't carve pumpkins or even get out the Halloween decorations. Honestly, I am not a huge fan of Halloween anyway, but I felt like Jared was missing out a little bit. He is still young enough though he doesn't really care and doesn't understand completely. We had about 60 trick-or-treaters, and we have lots of leftover candy because we bought enough for Nate's work party which we ended up skipping because we all had a terrible cold.
I took Jared around to the neighbors, but that was it because he doesn't need candy. In fact, I think that Laura Ingalls Wilder and her sisters ate more candy than Jared does (I just re-read that series so it is on my mind, but yes I am a Little House enthusiast). Jared wore the same costume he did last year, since I made it too big on purpose so I could re-use it. Yes, I am a Halloween Scrooge. He has also worn his costume most of today, because he likes it so much, and because he has been out of clean clothes for 3 days (did I mention we have had a terrible virus).
Anyway, here are pictures of my cute puppy dog.
I took Jared around to the neighbors, but that was it because he doesn't need candy. In fact, I think that Laura Ingalls Wilder and her sisters ate more candy than Jared does (I just re-read that series so it is on my mind, but yes I am a Little House enthusiast). Jared wore the same costume he did last year, since I made it too big on purpose so I could re-use it. Yes, I am a Halloween Scrooge. He has also worn his costume most of today, because he likes it so much, and because he has been out of clean clothes for 3 days (did I mention we have had a terrible virus).
Anyway, here are pictures of my cute puppy dog.
I also have two super cute videos, but blogger won't let me upload them... It is very sad. In one of them Jared shows you how he can wag his tail and in the other one he trick-or-treats our door. He is a cutie!
Comments
Post a Comment