Sledding...in our backyard!

One cool thing about our lot is that it is sloping, and instead of having the whole lot slope down in the back yard, they leveled out a large area and created a fairly steep hill down to the level part.  It is a pain to mow (or so Nate says because I leave the mowing to him), but it makes for the perfect size toddler sledding hill.






Jared LOVES his shovel, and I decided to invest in some snow pants for him, and I had to make some mittens for his hands because I couldn't find any warm ones that would fit him in the stores or online.  I guess I procrastinated that purchase too long.  I ordered his snow pants and boots online and almost couldn't get them because they didn't have very many left in his size.

This afternoon Jared wanted to go outside again and go sledding again, and he went over and over again by himself (I carried the sled up the hill and helped him get on).  He flew off a few times, but he didn't care, he loves it!  He was sledding for close to an hour.  I finally had to stop him because he was going so fast and far enough that he was almost hitting the fence.  He was not happy.

Comments

Post a Comment