We went to my parent's house for Christmas this year. We had a lot of fun!
I realized as I was going through these pictures that I didn't get any decent photos of my Mom, Lisa, or Kevin. Sorry... but be glad I didn't post the ones I took!
| This is actually at our house. We opened presents before we left so we wouldn't have to take them all with us. |
| Our family on Christmas Eve Day. I am exactly 20 weeks pregnant. |
| Aunt Lisa gave Jared a coon skin cap! It is a real coon tail and everything! |
| My dad already had a coon skin cap, so he went and got it so he and Jared could be wearing the same hat. |
| Jared and his favorite present...his new bike!! He can even pedal and steer at the same time! |
I realized as I was going through these pictures that I didn't get any decent photos of my Mom, Lisa, or Kevin. Sorry... but be glad I didn't post the ones I took!
Comments
Post a Comment