Jared loves to "Cook Eggs"

Jared is going through an egg obsession.  I am not sure why, but all he wants to eat is eggs.  I recently rotated our toys, and in this batch of toys is a cooking set.  When he saw that he immediately took them to the kitchen so he could "cook eggs".  This morning as I was making his scrambled eggs, I went and got some of our plastic Easter eggs in the basement and gave him a few to "crack" and even put some Cherrios in them so he would have something to stir.  He was so happy!

The Cherrios were gone by this point.

Comments

  1. He does not take after his grandmother!!! Interesting spelling change to his name! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just changed it. I always proofread the main post, but I guess I don't proofread the title!

      Delete

Post a Comment