Pregnancy Update - IT'S A GIRL!!!

We are so excited to have a baby GIRL joining our family in May!  We had our ultrasound on January 2nd at 21 weeks and 2 days (and the first business day of the new insurance deductible year).  Our baby was very cooperative and it only took about 15 minutes to get the pictures they needed.  With Jared we had to go in twice and each time it took 45 minutes because he refused to cooperate!  Hopefully this baby is more cooperative than Jared outside the womb as well!  She is still due May 13, but according to her measurements she is one day too big, but that is not a big deal.  She weighed 15 ounces and looks healthy in every way.

I am feeling better, although still have bouts of nausea throughout the day, but it is a huge improvement!  I am almost completely off Zofran and I haven't thrown up in probably a month, except for when I forgot to take Unisom the night before (and then I had to take Zofran so I could stop puking).  As long as I take Unisom then I am ok and can function almost normally.  I would like to not have to take anything, but my body won't let me.  I am feeling a lot bigger than I did with Jared, but I have actually gained a little weight (thank you Christmas candy/cookies) and this is my second pregnancy so I have heard that is normal.

We are going to name her Nicole.  We have had that name picked out forever (since before we were engaged).  We are still working on a middle name.







Comments