Potty Training and Jared's Car

I have an unwritten goal to post at least once each week for the year 2014.  Here is what this week has been like so far.

Nate's brother gave us their old car and Jared has been OBSESSED with it.  He literally did not touch another toy for 3 straight days.

We are attempting to potty train Jared so he has spent a fair amount of time like this.  He is doing ok I guess.  He goes in his potty about half of the time, and it has only been a day and a half.  I am going a little crazy though which is why he is locked in his room for "nap time" with a pull-up on.  Who am I kidding.  Jared won't take naps anymore no matter how tired he is.
I realize that both of these photos make Jared look like a TV crazed 2-year-old, but that is just the only time I can get him to be still enough.  He really doesn't watch that much TV.

Comments

  1. His attachment to the car is funny. Good luck with the toilet training. It's a challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment