A visit to North Idaho Feb. 2014

Since Nate works from 8 am until midnight Monday through Saturday, Jared and I got on a plane and went to visit my parents Feb. 15-23.  Overall it was a lot of fun (also a lot of turbulence which did not agree with my already nauseous self), but it was good to go.  Here are some photos from the trip.

Jared was facinated by everything at the airport.  Thankfully we found a place next to the window to sit so I didn't have to spend the entire time walking him around!

My Grandma Seeley with her 2 great-grandkids.  Jared wasn't super thrilled about getting his picture taken

It was super snowy when we were there.  I had a bit of a weather shock when I got back to Utah and it was 60 degrees and sunny!

We went with my mom for "Dinosaur Day" at school.  Jared found a kitchen with more toys than he could ever imagine.

He asked me to take a picture of him with the toy banana he found, but then he wouldn't look at the camera!

Jared is obsessed with my Dad and actually took a nap in his arms!

This weird cat!  Why would you sleep like that?

Kanobi found a dead deer somewhere and chewed on the bones in his free time.

Comments