Instead of individual posts about our activities, I am just going to lump them all together. March has been a LONG month. With Nate working from 8am until midnight 6 days/week, Jared and I have had a lot of time to ourselves. It is rough being very pregnant, but the weather has warmed up so that gives us more things to do. This month there have only been 3 times that Nate came home from work during the day/evening. The first time was because the power went out at work and it was supposed to be off for a couple hours (but came back on 20 minutes after he got home). The next time was because I had a cold that I thought was going to kill me (ok, not really, but it was miserable) so Nate came home and put Jared to bed and then just worked from home. The last time was just on Friday when I was having contractions every 5 minutes if I stood or sat up, but was ok if I laid down, so he came home to deal with Jared, and once Jared went to bed he worked from home in case I needed to go to the hospital. Lets hope that doesn't happen again for a few more weeks. Its so nice that we have the option for Nate to work from home if we
need to, it is just much slower so it is not something that he wants to
do often. Anyway, here are some of the things that Jared and I have done to keep ourselves busy.
 |
| We went to Farm Country...again. Jared loves to ride the ponies! I wish he was looking at the camera so you could see how big his smile really is! |
 |
| He rode the whole way by himself! |
 |
| Carolina came with us (which is how we got the picture of Jared and I!) |
 |
| Jared of course wanted a picture with the tractor. |
 |
| In the car he wanted to practice his selfie technique. |
 |
| Remember the post a while ago about how Jared liked to cook eggs? Well, he got to cook real eggs this time! |
 |
| We got bored one day and made a "house" out of the big boxes we had in the basement. Unfortunately the novelty of it wore off in about an hour and now I just have giant boxes sitting in my family room that don't get played with. |
We have also gone on a few bike rides (well, Jared rode his bike and I walked). The farthest he has biked at one time is 2 miles. I think that is pretty good for a 2-year-old! However, I think I may have to stop doing that for a while until a little closer to my due date because I get so many contractions when I am active that I am probably at risk of going into pre-term labor. I have a prenatal appointment tomorrow so hopefully they say its not a big deal, but I doubt it, because they have gotten worse since my last appointment. Tomorrow is also 2 weeks from the end of tax season and 6 weeks from my due date, which means only 3 weeks until the threat of being in the NICU is slim if she does come early. I guess we'll see!
Great pics! It's so fun watching him, wish we could see him more but distance is an issue.
ReplyDelete