The weather has warmed up! It is so nice to go outside, even if I can't do much. Our wonderful neighbor mowed our front lawn for us, and Jared wanted to mow the lawn too, so he got his tractor and went to work.
Yesterday I wasn't feeling well (combination of only taking 1/4 of an anti-nausea pill and not sleeping well...I STILL have morning sickness...) and I was eating a mint candy cane to try and keep my food down, and Jared found part of it. Needless to say, he got a bath afterwards.
Here is a super cute video of Jared singing the ABC's. This isn't his best attempt, but I think it is pretty good for a 2-year-old!
Here is a super cute video of Jared singing the ABC's. This isn't his best attempt, but I think it is pretty good for a 2-year-old!
Quite remarkable for such a young man.
ReplyDeleteGrandpa Huffman
Awesome! I love it!
ReplyDelete