Sleep...such a struggle with small children. Nicole never has been on a regular schedule, but normally she is somewhat predictable and a good sleeper. However, this morning she woke up at 4am to eat and didn't go back to sleep. Oh well, I only needed 5.5 hours of sleep anyway. No problem. She did fall back asleep around 6am so I got a little sleep after that. Jared and sleep have never EVER gotten along. He fights it non-stop. He will be falling sleep while eating dinner and deny that he is even a hint tired. Silly kid. Anyway here are some sleeping (and non-sleeping) pictures.
 |
| Jared is "sleeping" in our bed. He said he wanted to "sleep" there so I let him. However, he didn't actually sleep. |
 |
| Nicole asleep in her swing. I had a make a run to Walmart today to get more batteries because we ran out and she didn't sleep well when it wasn't swinging. |
Comments
Post a Comment