Nicole is 4 months

Nicole is 4.5 months, but better late than never right?  I was planning on posting last week after her doctor's appointment so I could include her stats, but I got sick and had to get ready for a mystery getaway that Nate had planned, so I never got around to it.  Anyway, here it is.

*She is a proportional 92 percentile for height and weight at 17 lbs, 1.5 oz (yes, a 17 pound 4-month-old...wow!) and 25.75 inches long.
*She recently learned how to blow raspberries and so in addition to drooling, she now blows spit all over her clothes so she is constantly wet.
*She is such a sweet girl.  We are really enjoying her.  She is always so happy and content!
*She still sleeps well, but is unpredictable with when she sleeps.  She normally wakes up 0-1 times at night, and always takes 3 naps, but when and how long are completely random.
*She is balding.  Her hair is literally falling out in chunks.  It is so sad.
*Although she could roll over when she was 2 weeks old, she can't do it anymore.  She is not even close to being mobile (thank goodness since Jared would roll all the way across the floor to get to things at this age)
*Unfortunately the doctor noticed that her head is flattening a little because she always sleeps on the same side of her head.  However, as long as we encourage her to sleep on the other side of her head she should be fine.  I am going to have her take naps in the crib instead of the swing now since she can move her head around easier so hopefully that will help keep her head rounded.
*She has discovered her voice and is really loud (see video below)
*She wants to do the things we are doing, which means that she loves to hold spoons while we eat.  She has no interest in solids (and has a super strong tongue-thrust reflex so I know she isn't even close to ready) but she wants to eat when we eat so I have become pro at nursing while eating.

At her 4 month checkup.  She didn't even cry when she got her shots!

These two are good friends!

So grown up!



So, this video...when I play it on my phone it is the correct orientation, but when I downloaded it to the computer it rotated it, and I don't know how to rotate a video...sorry...


Comments