The first snow of the year was November 13th. Jared was excited, but he still didn't have gloves since they weren't in the stores yet last time I was there and they were never in the stores last year (ok, WalMart told me they got a total of 10 pairs in the whole year...and we didn't get any...since then I got some...barely...they thought they were out, but the lady found some in the dressing room area that were out of place and tracked me down in the store, so I got one of the 2 pairs total in the whole store). Anyway, he had some fleece mittens that I made him last year, but they didn't keep his hands warm enough, so he was done after 15-20 minutes. Nicole loved the snow much to my surprise. She rolled over and stuck her face in the snow and didn't even cry! She just smiled and smiled!
Comments
Post a Comment