Nicole is 6 months!

I can't believe my little baby girl is 6 months already!  She turned 6 months 10 days ago, but her doctor's checkup was today so I wanted to wait so I could post her stats.

*She is 19 lbs, 6 oz (92nd percentile) and 27 inches long (94th percentile) ... maybe she is not such a little girl ... While the doctor was examining her, he kept saying her legs were the definition of thunder thighs, she had slits for wrists, a wide base for sitting, etc.  I think she is cute though!  He said it wasn't a problem since she is breastfed.

*She has such a personality!  In the last month she has started laughing more, enjoys toys more, become more interested in everything, etc.  She is a lot of fun, and we are love to watch her experience new things.

*She is very social and understand social cues and such so much better than Jared.  It might just be the differences between boys and girls, but Nicole understands so much more about social behavior and wants to interact with us so much more than Jared did at this age.

*She sits like a pro.  The doctor said that she sits as well as he expects a 9-month-old to sit.  All of a sudden one day she went from falling over if we even leaned to put her up, to sitting without support.

*She loves music and dancing.

*She loves to play with her brother.

*She loves outside.

*She is capable and does sometimes sleep 9+ hours at night, but she also loves the attention from nursing during the middle of the night.  I am honestly ok getting up a couple times, as long as I can fall back asleep again, which isn't always the case.  She has no problems going back to sleep.

*Overall she is a very fun and happy baby!

Here is one example about how socially aware she is, she dances!

Here are some other photos

Her reaction to seeing it snowing for the first time...meh...

Jared and Nicole at the doctor's office.  Jared was pretending to be the doctor.

Sweet girl.

This shows her personality really well!

She finds lots of ways to entertain herself!

She loves her brother...

...and her brother loves her.

Comments